Our MSc Programs, Engineering Certification Programs and Cyber Security Certification Programs are aimed to professionals looking to further their knowledge, their skills and their working methodologies.
When you apply to the WOAS Academy of Science, in order to attend our courses, we’ll take into consideration your qualifications and work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an approved institution, or recognized qualifications equivalent to a degree.
- Minimum of three years of full-time professional work experience in a field relevant to the program.
Applicants who do not directly meet the educational requirements will be evaluated on an individual basis, taking into account vocational and professional qualifications, and relevant working experience.
- Clean Criminal Record.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form.
SELECTION AND ADMISSION
- Eligibility: a selection committee examines the application submission taking into account the candidate’s qualifications and professional experience.
- Admission: if the application submission is judged satisfactory, candidates undergo a face-to-face or telephone interview. The purpose of this interview is to enable the selection committee (made up of professors and professionals) to understand the candidate’s reasons for applying for the program and what he or she hopes to gain from the program in terms of career plan. The interview, which lasts about 30 minutes, is based on a typical job interview.
CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
Final decisions will be communicated by email. Candidates must then confirm their admission by paying a deposit of 10% of the total fee, which will be deducted from tuition.