Information Security Engineering Msc 1st year
This course is designed to ensure that each student achieves knowledge of the core, foundational domains of information security, plus allows them elective choices to develop either concentrations in particular domains, or add to the breadth of their expertise by exploring a mixed set of topics beyond the core areas.
This MSc degree in Information Security Engineering comprises six core modules and two elective module. You will complete your degree with seminars and an original dissertation.
Upon successful completion of this programme, students are proficient in network, computer and systems security and are in a position to follow careers in these areas.
1 year + 1 year (Dissertation + Seminars)
5 Hours Theoretical + 5 Hours Practical Labs
CORE MODULES (REQUIRED)
- Enterprise Information Security
- Hacking Techniques & Incident Response
- Building Security Awareness
- Advanced Network Intrusion Detection & Analysis
- IT Security Project Management
ELECTIVE MODULES (CHOOSE TWO)
- Applied Cryptography
- IT Security Leadership Competencies
- Computer Crime and Forensics
Refer to your curriculum credits upon registration